Below please find a list of all the documents necessary to process your travel reimbursement. It is imperative to provide them all in order to avoid any delays in the
processing of the paperwork as well as an incomplete package.
Please keep in mind that the ACMAC centre will be able to reimburse travel costs as indicated in your invitation letter.
The documents you should provide are the following:
- Travel ticket, in which the arrival and departure date, the travel itinerary and the cost should be indicated. We reimburse only economic class fares, not business class fares.
- Original Boarding Passes. The boarding passes of the return should be sent by registered mail at the center's address (see below).
- Other Receipts for traveling to and from the airport/port (Taxi, Train, Bus) with the date on them.
- Photocopy of the Passport.
- Account Information for direct deposit (IBAN and swift code (BIC)).
- Completion of the Form 10 during on site registration.
Please send by registered mail the boarding passes of the return trip as well as the transportation receipts to/from the airport to the following address:
Archimedes Center for Modeling, Analysis & Computation (ACMAC)
Department of Applied Mathematics, Students' Center Building,
Voutes Campus, University of Crete
P.O. Box 2208, 71003
To: Eva Makaki or Kallia Krassa